Clean Body and Mind with Healing Soaps

Friday, January 20, 2006

Pankaj in Delhi

From Pankaj in Delhi

Hi Nathan,

Sorry for the delayed response.

As far as I have understood about the products you are
involved with, you would want a list of contacts in
various 5-star hotels in Delhi to make a presentation
about your company and the products. I can help you
with the contact details. Would that be any good?

Tell Me.

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar Jha
Tel: 91 11 2670 5415 (O)
91 11 98103 99861


Good! We can do a combo of both. Can you send me a few
details on your company, an e-brochure perhaps..

Rgds,

Pankaj

--- Nathan Curry wrote:

Hi Pankaj...
Yes that would be good - but better would be
personal intrdouctions if at
all possible...

Please let me know if that is possible...

Otherwise please send the list of contacts and I
will try and go from there

Thankyou very much for your help
pankaj_kjha@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home